ON!Track's web application may encounter visual inconsistencies such as: missing buttons, missing menu items, missing data or grid inconsistencies so it is highly recommended to clear the br...Read more
1. Go to reports from the dashboard. 2. From the top left, you can choose either templates or recent reports, click on recent reports. 3.Read more
1. Select Company Settings from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the application. A) On the left, select import and Export Settings. B) From the menu, select Location.Read more
1. Tap on Identify Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Note: In case of failed internet connection or connectivity problems during the data synchronization between the mobile app and the ON!Track servers, the result might be unsynced data - mean...Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main navigation bar. 2. Under Transfers Click on Delivery Notes sub-navigation tab to see all transfer history entries.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon (add) to add a new template; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 3.Read more
1. Under Templates in the main navigation bar, select the Certificates tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2.Read more
Note: Templates assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those templates, first remove the asset assignments. 1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
1. Click Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the Services tab in the sub-navigation bar. 3.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the template which should be assigned to a certificate or service by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
1. Under Templates in the main navigation bar, select the Certificates tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2. Select the certificate to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Note: For the repair request to appear for an asset it must be a Hilti asset registered via the serial number of the tool and be eligible for repair.Read more
1. First click on the + button to open the menu ‘Add Group‘. 2. Options to add a group are as follows: A. If you want to add a sub-group, click on a parent group in the group hierarchy.Read more
Go to assets. Select to view "All Assets". Go to the Status category and click on "filter" icon. Select "Retired" . Finally click on "OK" and you can see all retired assets.Read more
During the implementation process, Hilti provides support for analysis, setup, asset tagging, asset registration and end user training.Read more
Each Hilti customer has an assigned sales contact for ON!Track which he can contact for sales related questions.Read more
1. Go to Reports from the dashboard 2. Select either a default template or custom created template by ticking on them 3. Press "Run" icon. 4.Read more
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which list all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
We can call you during our business hours:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.