Jaibot takes installation work to the next level by achieving significant productivity gains
NEW TO HILTI.COM.AU? See your customised pricing and shop 24/7 See Details
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which list all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
Go to assets. Select to view "All Assets". Go to the Status category and click on "filter" icon. Select "Retired" . Finally click on "OK" and you can see all retired assets.Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to find a transferred asset, here is the simplest approach. 1.Read more
1. Go to Reports from the dashboard 2. Select either a default template or custom created template by ticking on them 3. Press "Run" icon. 4.Read more
Note: Only users with the pre-defined “admin” role can perform asset deletion.Read more
1. First click on the + button to open the menu ‘Add Group‘. 2. Options to add a group are as follows: A. If you want to add a sub-group, click on a parent group in the group hierarchy.Read more
1. Click on Employees in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the employee to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
Each Hilti customer has an assigned sales contact for ON!Track which he can contact for sales related questions.Read more
Note: For the repair request to appear for an asset it must be a Hilti asset registered via the serial number of the tool and be eligible for repair.Read more
During the implementation process, Hilti provides support for analysis, setup, asset tagging, asset registration and end user training.Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to add an asset, the simplest manual approach is described here. 1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
Note: locations or parent locations with assigned assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those locations, first remove the assets assigned to that location or parent location. 1.Read more
Upon opening the ON! Track mobile app, the first view after login is the overview screen. Decide if you would like to add an item by tapping on Add Item.Read more
1. Under Employees in the main navigation bar, click on the plus icon (Add) to add a new employee; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 2.Read more
1. To restock consumables at a specific location, click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then select the Consumables tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2.Read more
In order to implement and run Hilti ON!Track, the customer must ensure that the following requirements are met System requirements Application software Compatible OS Compatible browser Min...Read more
The ON!Track REQUEST feature allows you to request assets, commodities or consumables, which you need at a certain location.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the Services tab in the sub-navigation bar. 3. Select the service to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 4.Read more
1. Click on the Assets in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon to expand the asset groups structure below. 3.Read more
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.