HOW TO STAY SAFE FROM FLYING SPARKS
Hilti's health and safety training for construction sites
Flying sparks are some of the most common causes of accidents on construction sites.
Our Hilti Flying Sparks Safety Training gives an overview of the personal and material risks caused by flying sparks when you’re working with angle grinders.
WHY GET TRAINING
You’ll find out more about how to prevent risks.
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite – and how to make your jobsites safer, healthier and ultimately more productive.
This training is practical hands-on training, tailored to your needs.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our experienced specialists can deliver expert advice and training for your team.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Strengthen your image as an attractive employer
WHAT WE OFFER
Find out how to avoid accidents from flying sparks on the construction site:
- Overview of personal and material risks of flying sparks on the jobsite
- How to take effective action in the event of an emergency
- Responsibilities of the employer and employee
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning
HOW TO ARRANGE TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team to request training for your group.