HOW TO STAY SAFE DURING DRILLING AND DEMOLITION
Hilti's health and safety training for construction sites
There are a number of risks when working with drilling and demolition hammers on the construction site – these include recoil, electric shock, vibration and dust.
Our Hilti Drilling & Demolition Safety Training gives you an overview of the risks caused by using drilling and demolition devices, and how to prevent them.
WHY TRAIN FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite – and to train your employees to avoid them.
This training is practical hands-on training, tailored to your needs.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our experienced specialists can deliver expert advice and training for your team.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Strengthen your image as an attractive employer
WHAT WE OFFER
Find out more about how to use drilling and demolition tools safely on the construction site:
- Overview of the safety features of drilling and chisel hammers
- Potential hazards of using drilling and chisel hammers on the jobsite
- How to take effective action in the event of an emergency
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning
HOW TO ARRANGE TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team to request training for your group.