OUR REPAIR SERVICE FOR HILTI TOOLS
At Hilti we’ll repair and clean your Hilti tool quickly and professionally.
We’ll even pick it up from your jobsite and return it to you onsite as well.
Just contact us by phone or online and we’ll do the rest.
Every Hilti tool is registered, so there’s no proof of purchase required.
HOW SOON CAN I GET MY TOOL REPAIRED?
- We target 1 day in the repair workshop plus inbound and outbound transit times.
- There’s smooth onsite pick-up and delivery, thanks to our strong partnerships with trusted carriers.
- Our highly trained and certified Hilti tool technicians carry out our repairs.
- We only use Hilti spare parts.
HOW OUR TOOL REPAIRS HELP SAVE YOU TIME
It's simple – just contact us and we’ll do the rest
- Just contact us on 131 292 or online.
- No registration or proof of purchase is ever required.
HOW MUCH WILL MY TOOL REPAIR COST?
Industry leading warranty and repair costs
Up to 2 years no cost repair or replacement:
- We will repair your Hilti tool for free for up to 2 years after you buy it, if it breaks down. This includes parts for wear and tear, free pick-up and delivery.
- After the end of the 2 year warranty, you pay for repairs, but repair costs are capped.
3 month no cost repair:
- We will repair your Hilti tool for free for 3 months after your last Hilti repair, if it breaks down again. This includes parts for wear and tear, free pick-up and delivery.
- Tools are repaired free of charge or replaced if a tool breaks as a result of materials or manufacturing defects, for as long as spare parts remain available.
Contact your local Hilti team for more information. We’re always happy to help onsite, online or on the phone.
How many tools are repaired each day?
We repair 100 - 120 tools a day - a total of about 27,000 a year.
What is your favourite tool to repair and why?
The DX 460 nail gun. It's well designed for ease of use and repair. It's also very popular - a high volume tool.
What’s your top tip to customers for keeping their tools in great shape?
Regular self-service and clean. And, use the right tool for the application.
- Years with Hilti: