HOW TO FIRESTOP FOR DATA MANAGEMENT
Firestop for high, moderate and low traffic
At Hilti we offer a wide range of firestop cabling solutions for both new and existing penetrations, designed for:
- Fast and easy installation and inspection.
- Ease of cable penetration and re-penetration.
- Ability to limit smoke migration for 0-100% visual fill capacity.
- Conforming to stringent international standards such as ASTM, EN and AS.
- Code compliance – meeting ETA and UL requirements.
FIRESTOP FOR NEW AND EXISTING PENETRATIONS
Our Hilti firestop systems are designed for both new builds and for refurbishments.
We offer a wide range of firestop products to help with a variety of situations onsite.
For new installations, you can firestop cables with the sealant or intumescent foam after the installation.
If you need to fill a large opening with multiple cables and/or cable trays you can use our flexible, intumescent blocks together with our firestop putty bandage.
If you need to fill irregular openings, it’s best to use our intumescent foams or sealants.