HOW TO FASTEN BASE PLATES
Anchors for columns and beams under high loads
All our fastening systems are code compliant and offer a wide range of solutions for concrete and masonry.
They can also be used for non-structural and structural elements in seismic design.
We also offer back up engineering services to help with design, design software, onsite testing and consultation, training, technical data and documentation.
Our anchor systems are all designed to make your build safer and more reliable.
- Hilti HIT-HY 200 + HIT-Z SafeSet Technology – cuts out the need for manual cleaning of drill holes, saving up to 50% of your installation time.
- Hilti HIT-HY 270 chemical adhesive – use for masonry applications and with our Hilti PROFIS Anchor design software, achieve the highest level of safety in your design.
WHICH ANCHOR SYSTEM DO I USE FOR BASE PLATES
HOW TO DESIGN ANCHOR SYSTEMS FOR BASE PLATES
When fastening anchors for base plates it’s important to carefully consider:
- Applied forces – including seismic, fatigue, wind
- Base material – whether it’s masonry, cracked concrete or non-cracked concrete
- Distance to edges and spacing
If you need help with design, you can work with our expert Hilti engineers – contact your local Hilti team for more help.
Or use our Hilti PROFIS Anchor and design software:
- It’s up-to-date with the latest codes and regulations
- Links to our Hilti BIM/CAD library
To design cast-in place, use PROFIS Anchor Channel.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE DESIGN SOFTWARE
PROFIS anchor design software